To search a name in Who's Who: use CONTROL F on a PC or COMMAND F on a Mac. To search for a second occurrence of the name, use CONTROL G on a PC or COMMAND G on a Mac. (This works on ANY web page with text, unless the text is converted to an image. Chances are, it works in your e-mail, too. I know it does in mine.) HINT: Search by first name only, as most entries list the family name once but do not repeat the last name for each family member. For more information, check the About index or search the web site here:
Don's Side of the Family: (only those talked about or who write)
His grandparents: Hans Christian ("H.C." or "Chris") Anderson; Gust and Rose Berndt (deceased).
His Parents: Harry and Cleo (Berndt) Anderson (deceased).
His brothers and sisters from oldest down (and their children talked about or writers*):
1. Donald "Don" Anderson (wife Dorothy Dake Anderson) -- Our family is listed at the end.
2. Elwood Anderson (deceased)(wife Lorene): Bonnie; Sue "Susie" Wright*; Vicki.
3. Elaine (Anderson) Wold* (deceased): Muriel Rodriguez,* her son Steve Rodriguez; Melinda "Mindy".
4. DeLoris Anderson*.
5. Mavis (Anderson) Morgan* (husband Tom Morgan, deceased): Merna Hellevang* (husband Ken Hellevang): Ryan,* (wife Jessica), Brandon* (wife Mikaela), Lindsay (husband Corey Shelton); Char Myron* (husband Tim Myron): Jessica* (husband Jeff Gauderman and their daughters Alexa, Nora and son Ethan), Zach, Tytus; Marlee Freesemann* (husband Troy Freesemann): Alyssa, Angela, Jettison.
6. Harry "Jr." or "Junior" Anderson (wife Doris)*: Lisa, Steve, Lori* (husband Keith Mason).
7. Dwight Anderson (wife Janie*): Brenda Hill* (husband Nathan Hill): daughter Jazmine, sons Jonathan and Jaxon; Rick*, Barb*, Tami Hunt* (husband Jason Hunt): daughter Mazie; Melanie Shockey* (husband Eric Shockey): daughter Greta, son Porter.
Don has an aunt and cousin who have contributed: Lorella "Lollie" (Berndt) Grob* (his mother's sister, deceased) her children: Sandy Grob Thiele (husband, Larry Thiele); David Grob (wife Holly); Debsy Grob Vogt*; Tom Grob (wife Terry).
The Family of Don* and Dorothy* Anderson -- From oldest to youngest and their families listed with them (green names are spouses and their children):
1. Donna* "Donna Mae" or "D" Johnson (husband David "Beaver"* Johnson): first the Chap grandchildren; Lori* (husband Shawn Ostendorf*): daughters McKenna, Kierra; Chris* (wife Jessy): sons Grady, Maxwell; Rebecca "Becky" Chap Richter* (husband John Richter): children Caity Chap* and Jayce Chap. (Some of their relatives have subscribed; their aunt Linda Zitzmann* is a contributor.) Next the Johnson grandchildren (related by their dad's marriage to our daughter): Wyatt* (wife Jolene): daughters Rylie and Brooklynn "Brook" and Camryn; Weston* (wife Kelly): son Asher; Ben J.*(to tell him from Ben H.) (wife Ashley).
Also we have their aunts and cousin (Beaver's sisters and brother and nieces and nephews): Jerrianne (Johnson) Lowther*: daughter Kyra (husband Ken Carson); Mitzi (Johnson) Swenson* (husband Sheldon Swenson): Shane (wife Jayna, daughter Malia), Kjirsten Langsjoen* (husband Jens), Derek, Tyler and Aunika; Richard Johnson* (wife, Mia Nelson*): sons Wiley and Arbor; Kathlyn (Johnson) Anderson* (husband Argyle Anderson): daughters, Colette Huseby* and Twila Jo Aydelotte*.
2. Donald "Donny" or "Donnie" Anderson, Jr.* (wife Patty A.* -- to tell her from our daughter Patty H.): his son Eric Anderson* (wife: Julie); Patty's son, Zach Bratten*.
3. Marlene Johnson* (husband Richard "Rich" Johnson*): Heidi* (husband Ryan Henderson), Kim*, Whitney* (husband Bradley Nelson), Mark*.
4. Patty Henderson* (husband Curt Henderson): Ben H.* (to tell him from Ben J.)(wife Heather): their sons Mason and Logan and daughter Brienna; Dan* (wife Gina): their daughters Abigail and Ella and son Luke; Rachel* (husband Damon Olson): their daughter Lydia and twin sons, Asher and Elam.
5. Douglas Anderson* (deceased).
Friends who have contributed articles and pictures are listed below.
I did not know every one of them before meeting them through the pages of The Bulletin, but I consider them all as my friends now!
Ary Ommert, Jr.* is a longstanding friend from The Netherlands. He has written in The Bulletin before and writes a column on the business of flowers.
Frans de Been*-- a friend from The Netherlands who came to visit us in 2000 and now subscribes to/and writes for The Bulletin; his wife is Rian. Their son Koen, daughter Marloes.
Barbara Dewey* is from Donna's area; she has contributed some very nice reading.
Bridget Larson* -- Donna's friend; she lives in Ashby with her husband, Doug, and works in Alexandria. She used to work at the Teen Center in Ashby with Chris Chap.
Tom Miller,* Jim Miller's brother, a friend of mine since our childhood days, and his wife, Lou (deceased).
Donna Richards* (deceased) has been our friend since she and Donna went to school together -- she almost seemed "family"!
Wallace* and Ruth Slotten -- friends from our youth.
Kellie Thayer* and her sons Michael (Yale student), Bryan and Jason (my piano students for several years) -- she treated me like Mom and we consider them family.
Meryl Hansey -- good friend of the Anderson family!
Jess* and Louise Cloyd -- friends of the Anderson family.
Roy and Betty* Weiland Droel -- friends of the Anderson family.
Richard and Verlaine Weiland* -- friends of the Anderson family
Ken and Ruth* Weiland Swanson Kitto -- friends of the Anderson family
Brian* and Kristin Nordling and their sons Keith and Kyle -- friends of Lori Chap Ostendorf.
Donna Thoennes (husband John) -- mother of Wyatt, Weston and Ben Johnson
Coni Waltzing (deceased) -- was Weston Johnson's fiancée
Miss Hetty Hooper* -- Society columnist & social butterfly, loves celebrations, wants to hear from YOU!
Miss Kitty* -- very cool Alaska cat, left home to seek fame and fortune -- also, Mai Tai!
Now we just hope we haven't forgotten anyone -- but if we have, just send a note to email@example.com and we will make the corrections or additions!
Dorothy (Dake) Anderson & Jerrianne (Johnson) Lowther
Editors of The Bulletin